I am not a blogger, but I do have a blog. After taking a two-year hiatus from this blog, and only posting once, I decided to give it another go. While Twitter has served me very well, there are times when 140 characters just are not enough. I have no agenda with this blog. It is just a place for me to post random thoughts or things I think are cool. I promise that I won’t post on a regular basis or ramble on about politics or sports…or ponies or Gaga… OK, maybe Gaga…but probably not. I don’t think there is too much more to say right now, but if I’ve figured out WordPress, you should be reading this soon. I’ve been going back and forth on whether I like WordPress or not, but I would like to know what your favorite blogging platform is and why, so leave a comment for me and join the conversation. OK. – End of line.
June 23, 2011
Father | Digital Creative at Iowa Public Television | Owner & FAA Certificated Remote Pilot at Vision Air Iowa | Admin at DesMoinesUAV.Club View all posts by dannyengesser
This entry was posted on Thursday, June 23rd, 2011 at 11:44 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “I’m Back!”
- I’ve always been a fan of “the process.” Whether it is watching behind-the-scenes DVD extras, or showing you time l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Wish us luck — 3X!!! (You get three wishes.) :) #scouting #pack48 #pinewoodderby #aladdin #itcamefromthecave… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Wheels in waiting. #sneakpeek #scouting #pack48 #pinewoodderby #aladdin #itcamefromthecave #magiccarpet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- EXILE at The Well. #zoltansessionipa #zoltan #ruthie #exile #exilebrewery #exilebrewing #desmoinesiowa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- It’s crazy Iowa weather like today that makes me thankful for my TrailHawk! With my old car, I would have gotten st… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago